Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Late May Update

Sorry for the lack of posts. I promise I'll update more once we settle in to our new house next month! I feel like Allison is growing so fast right before our own eyes. I don't have many new pictures but here is a list of things she enjoys doing the most these days!
  • playing with rocks (dumping them out of the bucket especially)
  • getting dirty (dirt under fingernails and all - planning where to put her mud garden at the new house)
  • getting tickled under her neck, underarms, ribs and thighs
  • sleeping with her bff, Judy doll
  • practicing her walking
  • getting flipped upside down
  • dancing (teachers say she dances all the time in class)
  • eating only when she wants to (we're working on this - she's very finicky right now. hoping she enjoys food as much as her mommy one day)
  • putting her shoes on as well as putting our shoes on our feet. (We found out she has a high instep so shoe shopping will be a challenge)
  • putting her dirty clothes in the hamper!!! (love this one)
  • reading before bedtime and letting us know to put her to bed
  • vanilla ice cream! (only if she eats a good balanced dinner)
  • balloons! and saying " balooooooo"

such a big girl!
(couldn't catch a smile-next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment