Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friday Family Movie Night

Last night we started a new family tradition. Friday nights are now movie nights. In the wake of Allison's broken bone we've discovered that she can sit down and watch a movie that is longer than 60 minutes so we tried it last night. Poor Kate can't join us just yet but we put her down to bed instead for now. Allison gets her nightly bath and into her pajamas then back downstairs she goes. Popcorn popped, dvd in, throws and pillows to make us comfy and ready for our feature presentation.

Last nights movie was Tangled. We all enjoyed it. I haven't seen too many Disney films in my life except the old ones like Bambi and Dumbo but this one was very sweet. We'll probably see it another 30 times.


1 comment:

  1. This is a fun tradition. We do this also on Thursdays; but before bedtime. When I come home from work I usually order a pizza and play the movie. I try not to make a big deal about having to sit to watch the movie, but they do a good job. As good as can be expected for a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old.

    ReplyDelete