We made it to see Santa and Allison wanted no part of it again. Luckily for us she didn't put up a fight nor cry. She just wanted the candy cane he offered her and walked right off to go do something else. Santa then had a smart idea and asked Kate if she would like to sit on his lap. Kate so willingly will do anything you ask her to so there she went and gazed, admired, and gawked at the big ole guy. I was waiting for the pulling of the whiskers since she is a professional hair puller these days. But she spared Santa the pain and agony I deal with on a daily basis. Immediately, once seeing her little sister having all this fun with Santa, someone flew right over onto his lap to tell him what she wanted for Christmas. Monkey see monkey do right?
Oh what fun!
Maybe next year, we'll ALL smile!
"Next year, I'll get those whiskers", says Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment