Friday, December 2, 2011

A little bit of KaTe is all it TaKes!

KateyKate is growing like crazy and lately is making me laugh a lot! She has the funniest facial expressions. I swear she can make a dozen faces! And contrary to what some may think, she does cry "at times". Crap, I may be jinxing myself just by saying that right now.
Anyway, she loves to play peekaboo in her crib right before naptime. She'll peek up in her crib and pull down the meshy bumper to make sure I haven't left the room yet and when she sees me right there in her face she laughs so hard as if she wasn't expecting me to be there. Such a funny thing this lil thang!

 Playing the stare game with the Suks

 Mama, Got Yogurt?? Instead?

 Check me hat out everyone!


Cry Baby Cry!  those are real tears!

 Olivia Newton John called, she wants her Xanadu VHS back girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment